Alive and pest free guarantee
When you make a purchase from Leonardo’s Reef, you can buy with full confidence. We care about the health of your new corals and try to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
If your new coral addition does not arrive or stay alive for 24 hours, is carrying pests or is damaged in any way during shipping, we will issue you a store credit or replacement with the same coral.
Conditions regarding the Alive Guarantee:
- You must have a reef aquarium ready to maintain corals with proper parameters (ICP).
- We strongly encourage someone to be available at the time of delivery to accept the package.
- 24h Guarantee begins on the initial delivery date and time.
- Photos of the package and damaged corals have to be made within 2 hours after arrival.
- Please do not discard the coral specimen and packaging without Leonardo’s Reef authorization; doing so will void the guarantee.
- Please do not ship the coral(s) back without Leonardo’s Reef consent as this will void the guarantee.
- We will try first to replace with the same/similar coral. If the coral is not available we will issue a store credit.
- If UPS fails to deliver outside of your responsibility, we take full responsibility and the “24h Guarantee” is applied for the lost corals.
- If you lose more than 50% of the corals during shipping or inside the 24h Guarantee, we add 50% of the shipping cost to the store credit.
- We give no refunds on livestock, only store credit.
*Livestock credit cannot be used for shipping rates. We do not cover shipping charges.
*Discounted corals get either replacements or credit for the amount paid, not the items original price.
*Chargebacks without contacting us via email are not allowed and will void any guarantee.